Rowena Park’s jewellery is made from clear acrylic, and transparent glazes, combined with pure gold leaf and white gold leaf which is then sealed and lacquered.
Working as a designer jeweller since leaving Brighton University in 1982 Rowena Park has sold her acrylic jewellery earrings, bangles, brooches, pendants and rings, as far afield as Australia to both private and public collectors, shops, galleries and museums.
Working primarily with acrylic, she has always sought to combine good design with affordability in the multiple ranges of jewellery she produces using self developed techniques. Combining precious white and yellow gold leaf with transparent coloured glazes she creates vibrant colourful pieces of very wearable art in acrylic and silver including rings, brooches, pendants, bangles, earrings and cufflinks.
Whilst particularly robust and not at all easily scratched, it is recommended that the items are kept sensibly. Also extended exposure to perfumes, which can be in body creams can cause problems over time. An occasional quick rub over with a clean soft cloth is more than enough to keep the items in top condition
- Blue Cufflinks £36.50 Add to Bag
- Blue Flower Studs £23.50 Add to Bag
- Blue Leaf Cufflinks £36.50 Out of Stock
- Blue Teardrop Earrings £48.00 Add to Bag
- Candy Stripe Double Drop Earrings £58.00 Add to Bag
- Double Drop Candy Stripe Earrings £58.00 Add to Bag
- Flower Double Drop Earrings £58.00 Add to Bag
- Mosaic Circle Studs £21.50 Out of Stock
- Red Deco Drop Earrings £33.50 Add to Bag
- Slide Drop Earrings £41.50 Out of Stock
- Small Candy Stripe Square Studs £21.50 Out of Stock
- Square Dizzy Cufflinks £36.50 Add to Bag