We have over 150 pieces of Alison Read’s etchings and linocuts in stock.
Please call and ask if you cannot see what you are looking for!
Alison Read specialises in hand made original prints in a variety of methods; Screenprints, Etchings/Aquatint and Linocuts. The focus is on animal character with a dose of humour, but with an enviable skill in her printmaking craft.
In the main, Alison is a known as a printmaker, although she has had commissions in bronze. Studying at Newcastle University, she completed her B.A.(Hons) in Fine Art, and whist studying, she was one of several Northern graduates chosen to exhibit in the Royal College of Art.
“I chose printmaking as my medium as soon as I was allowed in the print room during my time at Newcastle University where I studied for my first degree in Fine Art. My degree led me to Lincoln University where I spent the next 9 years in my ideal job running the Printmaking Workshop”.
Alison lives and works in Lincoln.
- Bella £110.00 Add to Bag
- Derek £90.00 Add to Bag
- Fred and Ginger £25.00 Add to Bag
- Hare Circle £75.00 Add to Bag
- Head of the Household £150.00 Add to Bag
- Leonard £16.50 Add to Bag
- Little Hare £52.00 Add to Bag
- Pug Dog £38.00 Add to Bag
- Roy £28.00 Add to Bag
- Scratchy £20.00 Add to Bag
- Terry and June £46.00 Add to Bag
- The Audition £33.50 Add to Bag